понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

building kitchens




So basically i was late again to school, so my boyfriend and I decided that we were just going to skip first period and then go when second period starts, but since we got lazy and we were so tired, we didnapos;t end up going to school at all. So all day we just slept. Until it was time to go pick up audrina from daycare. But yeah, i didnapos;t get in trouble, cause i just make up some random thing, but luckily the school didnt call my house. Ha. But for today my excuse was that audrina didnapos;t have daycare today. But yeah. So today was lazy and like a rest day. But yeah, at least tomorrow is late start, and i dont really have to wake up that early. So yeah. Omg, iapos;m so excited for homecoming its in 5 days. Iapos;m all set for a dress and shoes i just have to wait for it to come. And i have my makeup being done, my nails. I just need to buy or ozzy needs to buy the tickets and he has to ask me. Anyways, iapos;m really tired. I just hope that i didnapos;t miss out on anything big at school, nah i donapos;t think i did. But oh i watched The Hills and omg its juicy good. Ha. I like sayig that. But its good, i seriously think that she should be with corey cause heapos;s way better than that hobo justin bobby. But yeah. Well iapos;m tired. K Bye.

fmi, building kitchens, building kitchen tables, building kitchen table, building kitchen soffits.



Комментариев нет: