четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

colonial williamsburg tourism




[12:09] Midelne: Today for my insanity break I modified a vbscript and then hooked it up to the task scheduler six times. Now it emails my boss with the subject line "Location Change" and a message body indicating that Iapos;m either walking out to my car, getting a drink of water, or throwing some trash away, interspersed with messages indicating that Iapos;ve returned from said activity, all repeating in a half-hour cycle.
[12:09] Midelne: Just to ensure that I didnapos;t go overboard, it only runs between 11AM-6PM. Wouldnapos;t want to completely fill up his inbox.
[12:11] plainwhitecow: Iapos;m laughing
[12:11] plainwhitecow: thatapos;s so great
[12:11] plainwhitecow: your script
[12:12] Midelne: Fucker shouldnapos;t have asked me to update him every time I left the building.

david meiklejohn, colonial williamsburg tourism, colonial williamsburg tourist info, colonial williamsburg tours, colonial williamsburg trade.



Комментариев нет: