суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

doraville ga




This is the first entry for my new journal.� I guess to start I should put this information from my bio on here to explain what I am doing and why I want to keep a blog.� Over the last year and a half I have been confronting and dealing with my anxiety issues, and this therapy has helped me see that I pretty much had pushed myself to the boundary of sane/insane.� It wasnrsquo;t a great place to be, and when I had my nervous break down I couldnrsquo;t have gotten any closer to the ldquo;insanerdquo; side of my being if I tried.� But since then itrsquo;s gotten better; each day I can see that boundary of sane and the place where I donrsquo;t want to go.� Itrsquo;s good I suppose in that it helps me put things into perspective, yet Irsquo;d like to more frequently live my life further and further back from that line.� After talking with some friends I decided that maybe a blog where I can go to vent and reflect would be a cathartic form of therapy; at the very least it will help me see where I am in relation to where I want to be.� So after two to three years preceding my break down, of me not being me, I can say that Irsquo;m better.� Irsquo;ve made progress, but there is still much to be done.� And now you, my dear one, can see how things unfold in real time, just like me.

cheap range finder, doraville ga, doraville, dorature roma vendita, doratura.



Комментариев нет: